How to connect HiveOS to Kryptex XMR pool
You can mine in Kryptex directly without an application, but keep in mind that you will NOT have access to the cool features of the application, created for convenience, clarity and maximum profitability. 💪
Install Kryptex Pro! It has a lot of great features:
- Remote monitoring and control.
- Remote tuning of the rig in real time.
- Extended statistics with hash rate, temperature, power consumption.
- Flexible algorithm settings
- Notifications about issues, recent news and updates.
What to begin with?
Described method is experimental. You often ask how to connect HiveOS, so we cannot resist to help you. 🖤
Kryptex is not affiliated with HiveOS and is not responsible of any malfunctions or issues can happen while working with this OS.
The objective of this article is to explain how to mine in Kryptex pools using HiveOS. All related issues can be discussed on our Forum.
To begin with, let's take a look at the installation instructions and general information about HiveOS on their official website.
You will need a second device in order to mine on HiveOS. All settings and monitoring are done using your mobile device or another PC.
You should follow these steps to mine in Kryptex pool without an app:
- Install Kryptex on your PC.
- Authorize and run the first benchmark.
- The exact address of the pool and its port.
- Correct wallet and worker ID.
Pool address, port, wallet and worker ID can be taken from logs of our desktop application.
Copy this address into the address bar of the explorer, and go to it: %AppData%\Kryptex to find cache.json:
Open cache.json file using integrated app "Notepad"
You will see all the parameters for any algorithm and coin that are available in Kryptex.
Find the XMR algorithm and right parameters.
What parameters are required?
- Pool address:
- Wallet: from logs cache.json, or miner logs (in format
- Worker ID: from logs or website (in format
- Create the wallet for XMR coin
- Enter the wallet address as follows
y4DSQMNzzq46N1z2pZWAVdeA6JvUL9TCB2bnBiA3ZzoqEdYJnMydt5akCa3vtmapeDsbVKGPFdNkzqTcJS8M8oyK7WGj2eezRPM372XRSQi- your wallet and
v2d3a82bb2- your worker
Name the wallet as you wish and apply the settings
Let's create the Flight Sheet for your worker
- Choose the
- Choose already created wallet from the list
- Skip pool settings and choose the option "Configure in miner"
- Choose the XMRig (new) miner and press "Setup Miner Config"
Please note that other miners could be unstable or will not work at all. Use only XMRig (new) miner.
Let's configure the miner:
- Choose the hash algorithm
- Use already prepared wallet template, entering
xin "Password" cell
- Enter Pool URL
- Switch on the "CPU" mining option
- And apply your settings. That's it!
At this step, you can add additional parameters for more efficient mining. All possible parameters could be found on the developer's page
Let's start mining!
- Boot up the HiveOS from your bootable media, establish the network connection, enter your RIG_ID and RIG_PASSWORD, and wait until HiveOS will boot up
- Ones the OS loaded, enter your HiveOS personal cabinet, choose your Rig and Worker, and start the Flight Sheet pressing the "Rocket" button
- If you done everything right, you will see the statistics in 15-20 minutes after start
Your rig's profitability and statuse wouldn't be shown. Only Kryptex application supports this option.
From now, all information concerning the farms statistics will be shown at HiveOS personal cabinet