We had just added KASPA to our pool, and now the beta version of the app is already available.
Mining KASPA and dual mining KASPA + ERGO are both available in the latest beta version of the Kryptex app 4.25.1, but only for Nvidia graphics cards for now.
The version for AMD cards will be released soon.
What does the “beta version” mean?
- It's an early, test version of the application, which means that some features may have limitations or may not work entirely stably. These issues will be fixed in the stable version.
To install the latest beta version 4.25.1
- Open the Kryptex settings and enable the "PRO" mode.
- Then, in the settings, switch to the "Account" tab.
- Check the "Install beta versions" checkbox under the "LABS" section.
- Restart the Kryptex app, wait for it to detect the new version, and install the update. The benchmark is mandatory.
Start mining KASPA or KASPA + ERGO
- These options are currently only available for Nvidia GPUs in the beta version.
- You will see two new options in the algorithm list: KHeavyHash KAS (KASPA mining) and ERG + KAS (dual mining ERGO + KASPA).
- Kryptex will most likely switch to one of these automatically. If not, uncheck the unnecessary algorithms manually and leave only the ones you need checked.
If you need help setting up dual mining on the pool
- Here is a detailed guide how to start dual mining.
- You can also mine directly by replacing your wallet address with your email address in Kryptex.
For AMD graphics card users, an update for the app will be released in the coming days.
If you can't wait to try it out, you can also connect directly to our pools.