What is a transition to PoS?
- Transition to PoS (Proof-of-Stake) is a change of the algorithm, which will result in stopping ETH mining how we know it. Your coins will not disappear but you will not be able to mine them.
So, mining is over?
- No! ETH — is just one coin that will not be eligible for mining. Kryptex will automatically switch to the different coins: ETC, RVN, ERGO, etc. and will continue mining!
How it will influence my profit?
- Most probably, profitability will lower for some weeks. After, it will start growing up as we will be able to mine other coins after ETH transition to PoS.
How should I prepare?
- There is nothing you should do. Despite algorithm changing all the blockchain will remain untouched after the PoS transition. All coins that are stored in your wallet will stay available.
Do not transfer your ETH “to update into ETH2” — it’s the way scammers will try to steel your money.
Stay mining with Kryptex!
- Kryptex will continue to support it’s users. You were asking — we did it! We opened our pools for direct mining so you can connect them and mine cryptocurrency to your wallet!