Mining directly to your Kryptex account and Bitcoin earnings has become even more user-friendly. Here are the updates in your personal cabinet:
- Now, your mining workers are displayed in your personal cabinet in the "Hardware" section, just as if you were mining with the Kryptex App.
- Your workers provide detailed information including their status, algorithm, hashrate, miner version, similar to what you would see on the mining pool.
- You can view share and hashrate graphs for each worker, just like you would on a mining pool.
- After connecting, your worker will appear in your personal account within 10-20 minutes.
- The worker information updates every 10 minutes, worker’s data is stored for 24 hours, if a worker remains inactive for more than 30 minutes its status will change to “offline”.
- Accruals, as always, are accessible in the "Dashboard" section.
We have more convenient features in the pipeline, so keep an eye on your personal account and stay tuned for updates.